Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 9 - Do or do not. There is no try!

thanks Yoda for today's motivation!


Some how with my new 90 day challenge attitude, I have become motivation and inspiration. Me? the fat chick is inspiring people. HOLY MOLY, this is all new to me. I hope I can keep it up and if I can't the same people give me a push.

I told everyone in my household when I got up today, everyone had to get out of the living room for me to do my 30 minutes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I started writing that this morning and LIFE happened!! it's after midnight now so that means it's day 10 and not day 9 anymore. I wanted to finish blogging because that's part of my challenge.

I put in level 2 of Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. How did those people on the biggest loser not drop dead on her? I thought the Surrender Exercise was a killer HA HA HA HA HA

I had a very hard time doing most of level 2 and the buckets of sweat where just pouring off me

I still can't do a full push up, I'm still on my knees but hey I couldn't do them at ALL when I started so I'm sure I'll get used to this level two in a few weeks.

I'm doing great with all the crunch moves. I remember when I couldn't do them either.

((today's photos brought to you by Ed))

The whole time I was working out I was wondering...How many Calories are in a Starbucks Tazo Chai Tea Latte?? -   answer 240

Like I said LIFE kept happening tonight and we went to dinner.
I had a salad and

and peel and eat shrimp with my 3 LEMON LIMIT ((inside joke - don't ask))


Tomorrow - well today, I will do Level 2 again of Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and sweat some more buckets.

Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

No comments:

Post a Comment