Friday, March 30, 2012

Day 22 - You SUCK!

This day did not turn out like I thought. I thought I would be screaming from the top of my lungs that I met my first weight loss goal for the year. I was going to make myself a little gold star with the number of pounds I lost and post it on the side over there by the ticker. I was going to get a new ticker with my new goal. I was going to find confetti and balloon pictures and post them... but NO this day did NOT go like that at all!

The STRESS started last night, when I grounded Anthony from watching TV because he didn't follow directions in school all week. No TV really means I'm grounded too! I had to make sure was having his bath so I could sneak and watch The Big Bang Theory. The -roommate- aka my current husband is usually good for nothing so he added to the stress of last night with delaying getting Anthony to bed. Hey I take care of the preemie baby with the monitor I think the roommate should be able to handle getting the 4 year old to bed, if not move out now!

I stayed up to work on birth announcements and they still aren't finished, but our Easter cards are done. I knew since Anthony went to bed late that means he sleeps late, and I would get to sleep late too. Good thing school is in the afternoon or we would have real problems. Alex woke up hungry at 7:30am I gave him a bottle and went back to sleep in Anthony's bed, which became my sleeping location since the boys share a room and I need to be near Alex in case of the alarm going off. Anthony sleeps in my king size bed next to the roommmate.

At 11am I jumped up, got Anthony something to eat, got his clothes ready woke him up. Put a bottle on fro Alex, got him up and dressed put him in the pack n play while I got dressed and ready. Had to encourage Anthony for 45 minutes to get dressed. He's working on doing it himself these days, so shirts go on backwards, shoes are on the wrong foot, but hey he's doing it!

Finally it's 12:40pm, time to wait for the bus and get Alex into the van so the minute Anthony is on the bus we are off to the doctors. By this time my someone from my cheering section (you know who you are and you're loved) will start posting or texting "good luck".  Today my "boyfriend" (the one that makes me smile), went as far as saying congratulations I know you made it. Heck I thought I made it. THAT STUPID SCALE OF MINE said I did it!

Got into Dr. Ransom's office with my usually nervous excited feeling, got on that super duper scale, closed my eyes and when I opened them, the number was THE EXACT SAME FROM LAST WEEK!!! What the hell! What about all my hard work? I worked out every day! I followed the meal plan!! I only ate out and had salad and peel and eat shrimp with my 3 lemon limit! CRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The print out was handed to me and it showed I went up in muscle mass and down in fat weight by the same amount so therefore the total weight was the same. Does that make me feel better? NO NO REALLY!!!!!!! I think the universe is just trying to test me. It knows this coming week is going to have a lot of ups and downs and FOOD all around. I'm going to have to navigate until after Easter like an obstacle course or that crazy spartan race Cheryl is going. I'm going to have to remember everything I learned about eating and put it to use and still get my work outs in. I still don't feel better grrrrrr

After my appointment was Alexander's check up and preemie shot. My little guy is in the 95% which is why everyone says he doesn't look like a preemie. He's measuring the size of a 7 month old, but trust me, he's a preemie, he can't support his upper body. He cried and cried when he got the shots.

Then I had just enough time to get home to meet Anthony off the bus. Once that kid is home I'm always jumping. "Mom can I have juice please?" "Mom can I have a snack" add Alexander's alarm going off and my head feels like it spins around.

At 4:30pm I took the boys and my mother to the A&P. What would have been about a 20 minute run if it was just me turned into an hour an half. EVERYONE in the A&P knows Anthony's name now. If you were shopping with us, I'm SORRY!!! He wouldn't listen, he wouldn't stay by the cart, he kept running up and down the aisle. I put him in the cart for a while then he hits and kicks. There is just no winning.

Before we left I bought my mega millions tickets. My mom said "Anthony if your mother wins she has big plans" to which I answered "if I win I'm leaving with the cloths on my back I can buy new clothes!" Finally got in the house carrying up the first set of bags at 6:10pm. I turned the oven on, started boiling water for the ravioli, then went down for the 2nd load. Four trips later, the mozzarella bread was cooking in the oven, the ravioli was boiling, the boys were upstairs and I was putting everything away.

By 6:30pm I sat Anthony down for dinner and thought about this crappy day 22 and if that stupid roommate asks me again "what I do all day" I am going to kick him in the @$$ with my new muscle mass I'm gaining! I thought about just calling it quits and saying the hell with it. But what I really really wanted to do was RUN. Well I can't possibly start running if I don't lose more weight, to lose more weight I have to stick to the diet and work out. CRAP CRAP CRAP, I have to go work out. And I think there would be a few of you coming to my house to kick my @$$ if I didn't.


I put my workout clothes on and went into the living room. The bratty child who wouldn't listen got his flag from his room and started waving it, yelling "Go mom go" How cute is that?! I did my workout with him coming in and out of the living room to watch me.

When I finished 30 minutes later, he told me he finished his dinner and even put his dish in the sink. WOW I guess I am doing something right.

I poured myself a glass of water with lemon then sat down to blog about 7:30pm at which point Alexander woke up and started crying, so another bottle for him. Anthony is grounded again tonight from the TV for not listening to me or Nonna in the A&P so he is moody. I am finally getting this done and it's almost 9pm


When the roommate comes home, I'm going to lay down. I don't know if I'll sleep all night or if it's just a nap, but I need to get away from everyone and where I want to go is too far away. So sleep will have to do. Who knows maybe I'll wake up and find out I won something with the mega millions.

Day 23 you better be better or so help me....
Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

1 comment:

  1. ok hear is the deal ... i hear the discouragement... thats a sure ticket to a binge... you got too much hard work invested in 1 friggen pound of weight losss... not losing weight for a week happens.. and it will happen again... it may even happen next week .. but there better not be a reason for it to happen.. you are doing to good to screww this up now... there will be no eating in moderation give your self the best gift ever this year... you have eaten enough cake and shit to last a life time.. that was my kick in your ass... so keep it moving forward and drop an give me 20 biotch for your negative post ... OOORAH!!!! this a fat ass bootcamp welcome to the club!!! i have 60 days to go... maybe you can be my video photographer for my spartan race.. plus i want you to see what you will be doing nxt june .. and yea your doing it .. im wearing white! lol

    ReplyDelete