Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 3 of 90 Challenge

I did my workout.. holy cow I can't believe how I'm pushing myself. I put Jillian Michaels on mute and play some of my favorite music. I don't have songs downloaded like the rest of the world so I have to find the songs that push me on youtube, set each video up in a new window and click play on each as I go. Sounds crazy but I do what I have to do when I don't have exactly what I need.

Here's my workout music play list:
Bon Jovi - It's My Life
Katy Perry - Firework (this is my theme song for the year)
Bondie - Maria (that's my name!)
Taio Cruz - Dynamite
The Corrs - Breathless
Cobra Starship - You Make Me Feel
Hot Chelle Rae - I Like It Like That

me before

me after


I also tried finding a countdown ticker or widget for my blog. I just wanted it to show how many days. I came across the vacation widget by HotelsCombined.com that is exactly what I wanted but I'm not counting down to a vacation. I put the dates in and started laughing that it says "I'm off in"...because really I'm trying to get ME off ME!! I think it's perfect!

To all my friends out there that keep saying "I have to lose weight" GET UP AND MOVE TODAY! I can't believe my FAT ASS is doing jumping jacks.

My shoulders hurt, my legs are burning...but that thin girl inside me really wants to get out! And she wants a little black dress

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment