Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 11 - 5 years ago today...

Five years ago today I put down my pack of cigarettes, walked out the door, went to work determined never to smoke again as if my life depended on it. - no gum, no patch, no drugs, just cold turkey and lots of water!

Here I am 5 years later with that same determination as if my life depended on it..pushing myself, working out, eating better and lots of water!



I have to keep pushing myself and reminding myself all the reasons I'm doing this.

For my girlfriend Cheryl, who's been an inspiration to me, who's getting ready for a race...move it girlfriend you can do it.



I found this picture on Cheryl's FB page shared from Tiger Schulmann's Mma Middletown. - Body scan of 250 pound woman and 120 pound woman.



Here I am ready to work out today to Jillian Micheals No More Trouble Zones



here I am sweating like a pig again...do pigs sweat? can someone answer that?



and now all showered and looking nice, too bad I don't have a date :-)



I took my boys to the mall to see the Easter Bunny. My older one ran out the door when we were leaving, my mom can't run because of her knees but I took off pushing the stroller and nearly ran over my mom because she didn't get out of the way.. and GUESS WHAT?? I wasn't out of breath!! The brat finally stopped running.

I am hoping to get to the Clifton Lane Bryant tonight to buy my dress in a size 20 and 18, but since I can't take Alex on the highway with his heart monitor I have to wait until someone can watch him. So if I don't get there tonight, I'll go tomorrow.

I'm feeling really good and believe I'll get into that 18 BECAUSE today when I put on my favorite jeans they were falling off me.



They are too big around the waste and legs. I don't know if you can really tell from the above picture, but trust me. Last month they fit me perfectly, today not at all.

I am so happy, but since they were my first jeans in years with a button and zipper I will not just give them away. I think I'll cut them and make a scrap page out of them.

Day 12 here I come!

Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

No comments:

Post a Comment