Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day 16 - Something's Happening

I noticed muscles and some definition starting in my arms. Can you see that little bump?... don't laugh at my little muscle either! One day SOON I'll be strong enough to knock your lights out for laughing :-P


Weekend are normally harder to work out because the family demands a lot from me. But my new attitude is GET THE H-E- DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS out of my way! This change I'm doing is a lifestyle, not just a diet and work out plan. I have to do this ALWAYS so the sooner everyone gets used to mommy working out the better off everyone will be.

My 4 year old is currently watching Star Wars - my favorite movie of all times And YES it's Star Wars... I went to the movies to see STAR WARS not A New Hope when I was a kid!...wait, where was I? oh yeah.... currently my 4 year old is in the living room on the big TV, little does he know I will be stopping the movie shortly to do my work out. May the force be with me, when I tell him.

Cheryl seemed to like my Rocky video yesterday. Running is a big goal of mine. I think it would be amazing to do that run. Here it is again Cheryl.


Today after my workout we need to go food shopping and tonight we will take Anthony to the Chinese Buffet where I will eat salad and peel n eat shrimp. Those baby shrimp are only 5 calories each. Of course I'll only have my 3 lemon limit ..(I told you before it's an inside joke)

Time to get started with that evil witch Jillian. Here I am before


After ... sweating like a - say it with me - PIG


I am not going to lie to you. This is HARD!! VERY HARD. My muscles are screaming, I feel tired after. And since I've been pushing myself every day I am not getting that burst of energy I was getting when I worked out only 3 times a week. I have to get past this point of my body being sore from all the different muscles being used and I bet that energy comes back.

I AM thinking a lot clearer! My mind isn't racing like it used to, it's sticking to one topic staying focused doing a task and moving on. PLUS I am getting to sleep at night.. well as long as Alexander's heart and lung monitor doesn't go off.

I need a break from Ms. Michaels tomorrow I'll be working out with Ms. Siebers. I have to keep mixing up the work outs so I work out different muscle groups and give the ones that are burning a break... there's that word again burn, BURN = SUNBURN = SUMMER = CONVENTION

Tomorrow's another day... see you right back here
Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

No comments:

Post a Comment