Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 23 - you suck more!!

Well folks I woke up sick at 6am. Thought my head was going to explode and I'm achy all over. Spent the day in bed sleeping it off. Any time I woke up I thought "can I woke out" Hell no! I couldn't move. Took me 45 minutes to really get myself up and into the shower, hoping I would feel better. I got out of bed at 6pm, it's 10pm now and I'm ready to go back to sleep.

Tomorrow the roommate is taking Anthony on a train ride, so I need to pull myself together and take care of Alexander. Plus I am going to a wake at night. I hope the meds I took work!

Here's Anthony giving me a check up.


And NO Cheryl I am not going to binge I have a size 18 I need to zip up!!!! I'm just bumped it didn't move. I know the muscle went up and I know that takes a while to build up, I just wanted to mark the same day with the weight loss from the year before. I hope this week will be better, but now missing this weekend working out is going to hurt.

Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

No comments:

Post a Comment