Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day 62 - Creativity Day

The Artist in me, aka Designer DID has been screaming that she wants to creative but I've been shutting her up with that Thin Girl aka New and Improved DID who's trying to get out who wants to work out every day. (my DID disorders are here)

Designer DID and New and Improved DID reached a compromise today. New and Improved DID agreed to let Designer DID work on a digi scrap kit, if they went for a walk at 5pm. GREAT!! A-scrapping we will go.

There are only 2.5 free Anthony hours in a day, but Alexander sucks up one of those, leaving only 1.5 "me" hours each day.

Of course NOTHING goes as planned, EVER!! Now I'm dealing with Nervous Break Down DID!! Simple easy "can you help me" tasks seem to escape everyone else in this family.  What should be a simple thing.. "Can you get me 50 Love Stamps?" became an ISSUE!!!!!!

What's the problem? You're going out, you'll be near the post office, you go in, ask for 50 Love Stamps use my dept card that I gave you, pay and leave... RIGHT????????? (you're shaking your head in agreement) NOT IN THIS FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The saboteur comes back home and tells me..
are you ready for this...
that she had to go to TWO post offices...
I'm thinking they were out at the first one and she didn't call me to ask if she could get something else?... because....
ready?...
ready for her screwed up ridiculous answer as to why I don't have stamps to mail the Christening invitations????....
because the love stamps the lady showed her in the first post office were UGLY! They had ugly flowers on them and the word Love was too small.

So she went to the 2nd post office thinking she would find something different but they had the same stamps so she didn't buy ANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like banging my head against the wall! She didn't call me, she didn't take a picture of the stamps and send it to me since she was unsure.. ..no she didn't want to "make a mistake" so she just didn't get me any stamps.

At 4pm my choices were
Option A dress Alexander who's been in a onesie all  day, and take him to the post office myself, which is what I was trying to avoid. The less places I go with him and the monitor the better.
OR
Option B just get the bell forever stamps at Costco when I pick up the invitations.

I am going with option B

Originally I wasn't going out today at all! I was going to get the invitations when I went to the doctor tomorrow. I just wanted the envelopes addressed  and stamped so I could stuff them and get them out in the mail tomorrow.

Meanwhile I spoke with Jenn, she isn't up to shopping on Saturday. She just finished exams and is sick and needs sleep!  So I thought, since I have to go to Costco, I will go over to Willowbrook tonight and see if I can find a dress for my cousin's wedding next Sunday......so I call The Roommate

I need him home to watch the boys. He tells me he'll be home EARLY that he's just going to the shop now. I got myself ready, made dinner, even put my heals in my purse so I can try things on with them....but I sit and sit and sit.....WHY DO I EVER BELIEVE HIM!

I finally was out the door shorty before 7pm, picked up the invitations and stamps. Then went over to the mall where I tried on several dresses.






and the winner is my first
"Little Black Dress"





I'm pretty surprised by the size. I know sizing has changed over the years, guess the fashion people didn't want us big fat ass people to know how big our fat asses really are! I know how much I weighed when I last wore an 18 and I'm not even there yet!! But I will be. That's my next goal weight I'm working towards for July.

Now I'm going to say up for a few more hours, write out the envelopes that I would have been working on while I was out tonight.

I think Mother's day I am going to sleep all day or maybe I should run away and be alone!
See you tomorrow after my weigh in - which is going to suck, my scale went UP this week.
Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

No comments:

Post a Comment