Saturday, May 19, 2012

Day 71 - Twiggy's BBQ

Twiggy's BBQ was fun fun fun fun.
This is what I wore, I think I look cute with my new shorts, shirt and pig tales.



I got there early to see if I could help with any last minute things. And I took photos of my two boys for Memorial Day cards.


I sat with her work friends and we talked and talked and laughed!! Mr. Grey came up.. that book seems to be every where. Also talked about working out and that Bitch Jillian Michaels.  

The roommate was suppose to be there but he got called into work. Amazing that when we have nothing to do, he doesn't have to work on Saturdays *rolls eyes*

Anthony played in the dirt all day and ran around like crazy. I think he had more fun when the other kids left, because all the adults were paying attention to him.


When it started getting dark they set up a camp fire. Then the roommate and saboteur got there. After a nice day without them, I had to deal with the two of them.




And what took place next was making steam come out of my ears until I finally lost it!

My brother, who can do no wrong, wants my moms old picnic table. The saboteur had the audacity to ask the roommate to use his work truck to bring my brother the table. The roommate starts saying how he'll need to borrow a different truck from work, the saboteur starts saying how it can just be dropped off at any time, until I finally told them both that my brother is a big boy if he wants the table rent a truck and get it.

This is wrong on so many levels!
1. why does everyone always have to help my brother?
2. how many times do I have to tell the saboteur I AM GETTING DIVORCED! She should not be asking him for any favors!
3. why does the roommate jump to help everyone else?
4. I am always invisible  around here and my feelings don't matter

We got home after 11pm and it took me and hour to scrub up my dirty boy Tony!



I got to bed around 3am!!!

Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

No comments:

Post a Comment