Thursday, May 24, 2012

Day 76 - I'm doing WHAT???

I can only think in short spans of time... from doctor to doctor appointment for Alexander and what I have to do in between them. I haven't even allowed myself to think too much about going away in 3 weeks because I have TOO much to do. But that Cheryl crazy lady had me thinking about a year from now and she needs to be stopped *evil laugh*

Next weekend Cheryl is doing the dreaded Spartan Race. I'm in total awe of her training so hard. Just the burpees alone scare the crap out of me! Looks like you have to climb a rock wall,  rope and other crazy obstacles.

Wait!.. I'm not saying I don't want to do this, because she put the bug in my head.. HOWEVER I do not think I will be physically ready a year from now. There are too many what ifs that freak me out and I do sooo much better thinking SHORT TERM GOALS. Thinking about what I will be able to do a year from now is too much for my fat ass. 

But that crazy Cheryl says "You're doing it" even now while I type this I hear her in my head. I'm going to go with her and will take as many pictures as I can and THEN I will decide if I'm going to try for next year.

I did my work out for about a half hour. I still hate Jillian Micheals, hate her, hate her, hate her, but I am really liking my shoulders ;-) The girls on the DVD hardly get dewy and the sweat just pours off me.



When I was doing the leg lifts or whatever the heck I was doing, I thought to myself  "Those aren't my legs!"





I had a Lemon-licous idea. I made lemon zest from two lemons and put into an ice cube tray.

Then I squeezed the lemon juice from one lemon into the tray and sliced up the other one into real small pieces to fit into the tray


Poured water in and stuck in the freezer. Now I'll have Lemon-licous ice cubes for my water without breaking the 3 lemon limit!




Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

No comments:

Post a Comment