Thursday, July 5, 2012

I'm stuck...



I thought I was stalled, but it's more like I'm sitting at a red light. Oh how I wish I was speeding through the light, but that's just not the case.I can't seem to find my motivation.

Somehow after the Christening and my long weekend away my mojo just vanished for everything. I can't seem to find it.

I recognize I do better when I have a goal so I have a few cute dresses 1 or 2 sizes too small but it doesn't seem like enough to get me out of this funk.

I guess that's why you should have a work out partner so when one of you feels like this, the other can push you.

Every day I tell myself I'll get back on track, stick to my diet plan and work out, but every day I fall on my face. I really am an emotional eater. I know it, I see it when it's happening, I just don't know how to stop it!!!! And right now I'm so very sad over so many things. I just can't shake it off. This is when I say that big black hole has me, this time it feels really deep.

When I get like this I see how stuck I am in my current life and how I just don't seem to have the time to make something of myself and work on any of the things I know I can make some real money from.  I haven't even had time to work on any of my scrapping duties on ndisb.com, I'm even thinking I should just give it up.

I'm lost and I don't know how to get myself back on track. I need a kick in my big fat ass!

I changed the look of my blog in hopes it will be a fresh start and get me out of this.

One last question for someone out there... why would you sign up to receive my blog posts if you haven't spoken to me in 8 months?

No comments:

Post a Comment