Sunday, July 15, 2012

I was in the middle of...


I was in the middle of blogging on Sunday July 8th when Cheryl called excited about her upcoming wedding and I dashed out the middle of Sunday night's blog and I haven't made time time to get back here since.

 I have plans to attack this big fat life I have and make it smaller just like my ass!! I think it's going to take longer to to make my life smaller than my ass.

I vigorously attacked cleaning the kitchen  on Sunday morning shortly after I awoke and fed Alexander this morning. The shocker came when the roommate said where do we start?

We got to work, I was cleaning off the counters, while he was taking down thew curtains. Anthony helped ans sprayed the window on the back door. I wiped off all my coffee art I have hanging up, threw some stuff out


Here's the kitchen before & after one side



before and after the other side




Anthony wanted to go swimming so I didn't get as much done as I wanted to.




No comments:

Post a Comment