Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I'm my own worst enemy


The days have been hard. I'm trying to focus and get organized. I can't do everything at once, but even trying to take baby steps isn't getting me any place. I miss working out. I'm swimming and walking but I miss the DVD work outs.

I haven't been faithful to MYSELF, I haven't put myself first before everything else. It's hard! The boys are demanding. I'm TIRED!!And if you have been following my blog you know the roommate is useless!

I love being home with my boys. I enjoy spending time with them and teaching Anthony things but most days it's a challenge just to get him to follow directions. He won't even stay with me in a store, maybe I should tie him to the stroller!!

This week "Code Yellow" was announced at my local Kohl's because Anthony took off. After running around the store pushing Alexander in the stroller I found him and we left. He wasn't happy to be leaving but I stuck to my guns. I count running around Kohl's pushing the stroller as a workout!!

Tonight during the daily fight with the roommate I heard myself say "Do or do not, there is no try". Shortly after I left the house with Anthony to pick up formula. For the 1 1/2 hours we were out all I could think about was "do or do not" and I have not been doing!!

When I got home I was in a different mind set and went for a late night walk. I tried to get  mapmywalk.com to work on my phone but it wouldn't! That didn't stop me, I went for my walk anyway.

I just signed up to mapmywalk.com using my computer and mapped out my walk, it was 1.75miles tonight. I plan on walking again tomorrow night. Hopefully the app will work now.

I might feel off my game and things are going slower, but there's no doubt there is a change in how I look from last fall.



The first photo I was pregnant with Alexander but really not much off from my heaviest weight not pregnant, so I'm using that photo as a before picture.

Tomorrow is my weigh in. I have no idea if I lost anything from last time. But I do know that for the next 16 days I'm going to work hard!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment