Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Challenge Accepted


My girl Cheryl  has been struggling with staying on plan and eating healthy. So have I and it shows. I have been able to lose up to 10lbs a month, but so far this summer, I've lost 7lbs! Yeah I know some of you would say that's great BUT YOU'RE WRONG.

I totally felt the slipping going on in my head and little by little my work outs were less. NO I cannot let this happen. So while I was sitting in the airport yesterday waiting for my flight and texting Cheryl. I could "hear" the anxiety in her texts. She wants to fit into her wedding dress on Jan 5, 2013. And I want a NEW dress for her wedding so I told her "Challenge Accepted"

Then today my new 20 dollar winter coat came from Zulily.com which I knew wouldn't fit me yet so that's another challenge.

new coat


I am about to get the boys ready and go out for a walk/run so I'll finish blogging later.




Here I am coming home from my late night walk/run with Twiggy.

We did 2.73 miles up and down these hills. I am so sore. Tomorrow Twiggy can't walk with me so I will either walk earlier or do a Jillian Micheals DVD.

I drank my walk ate correctly and worked out....so in other words it was a GREAT DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment