Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Happy August 22nd!!!!



When I left Anthony's eye doctor in July, I had a surgery date of August 8th. I then had to change Alexander's heart doctor appointment which was schedule for Aug 8th also. When they gave me the next available date I thought to myself, my lucky number 22 won't let me down.

I ended up changing Anthony's eye surgery so he could enjoy the rest of the summer and go swimming, but I didn't call Alexander's doctor to change the appointment back. I just felt my 22 would take care of me and the monitor would be coming off.

At last the day was here. I had expected to take Anthony with me but at the last minute he stayed with my mother. I knew FOR SURE it was coming off because every major important thing with Alexander, I have been the only one there with him. So off to the doctors I went, nervous and excited but confidant it was coming off.

Here Alexander is taking a little nap right before we left.


Here we are getting ready to leave.


Waiting in the waiting room

Having the exam
Woo Hoo GREAT NEWS - I'm too sexy for my monitor, too sexy for my monitor!!!


 
I was so excited I didn't even get that bothered by the saboteur's annoying remarks later on in the afternoon when we did errands.

When I came home I made an anniversary dinner for the roommate and Anthony. Then to celebrate I did 30 minutes of Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. I am so happy that after not doing it for a while I was still able todo the jumping jacks and get through the whole DVD! yippie for me.

Here I am before my work out


And Sweating like a pig


I am really proud of myself that I didn't let the day get away from me and miss my work out! Now I'm going to play with photo shop for a little while and got to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment