Friday, August 3, 2012

No work out today...



I really don't know where the days go. This summer is flying by. I was working on a contest most of the day and I have nothing to show for it!! I am too picky with my art work.

I hope I can whip something up on Sunday. The deadline is Monday.

Between taking care of the kids, folding clothes, working on this contest I finally opened all the presents from Alexander Christening. The boy is rich! Okay maybe not  rich but he will be. I will be putting all his money into the same investments I have his brother's money in. I'm trying to give my boys a head start in life.

At 7:30 pm I went food shopping with Twiggy instead of a walk.  I didn't get home until 10:30pm after all our stops.

Even though I didn't work out I wanted to blog because I know keeping a record of what I'm doing helps me stay focused.

Tomorrow I'm meeting Angel and going to an amusement park with the kids. I won't get an official work out in either, but I'll be walking around a lot so that's going to count for something!




No comments:

Post a Comment