Wednesday, August 29, 2012

stupid cold


I started fighting this stupid cold Saturday afternoon. Sunday evening after the Ren Fair I just wasn't myself. I wanted to buy myself something this year at the fair but was so out of it I couldn't even find anything I liked. Oh well, I did have a good time with my kiddies and friends. Even the roommate was okay.

NY Renaissance Festival 2012



I pretty much slept since Sunday night when ever I could. This cold really knocked me out. Today I was determined to clean up the house and work out. And I've done just that!

When Alexander went down for his 2nd nap I put in that evil Jillian Michaels and did level 2 of the 30 Day Shred. Oh My God I can't believe I can do a walk out push up! ME the fat girl! Holy Shit. It's just amazing to me that I can do that.

Before

Talk about sweating like a pig, there's sweat down my chest. I couldn't wait to get in the shower.

I bought a dress for Cheryl's wedding in January. So it's Quest for the dress #2!!! I can't believe what size I ordered! I'm scared to even type it out because I might jinx myself.

I am really going to try not to focus on the size dress. But of course I'm worried. I don't remember wearing anything smaller than a 16... which I'm wearing right now! I'm just going to focus on my work out goals.

1 comment:

  1. wow i freaking LOVE YOUR RED DRESS!!!!!! sexy mamma .... :)

    ReplyDelete