Monday, August 1, 2016

if you put your mind to it you can accomplish anything - back to the future

Well like Doc is always saying "If you put your mind to it you can accomplish anything"

So here I am back to "accomplish". When I started this blog in 2011, I didn't even have my 2nd child. I have come a long way since then but I am still not where I think I should be.

I was challenged to work out this month.  I haven't worked out in a long time. I've gone walking but nothing that has made me want to blog again.

Yesterday I wrote my to do list for today and I put on it "work out". I wasn't sure how far I would get but I remembered how I couldn't even do jumping jacks when I started in 2011. That was more than 60lbs ago, almost 100 if you count me at my heaviest walking into the hospital to give birth.

I managed to do 10 minutes. Tomorrow I will go for 13 minutes. I am not going to push myself to the point where I don't want to continue. I want to continue!!!

 I can see how much weight I lost in my face. People who have just met me can't believe my photos from 2011, they say it doesn't look like me.I remember getting that photo taken in 2011. I was dressed up, my hair was done, make up on. I felt good. I felt fantastic in June at my cousin's birthday party. But I want to feel better! So I will keep pushing myself.


And I know I won't be happy until I am not carrying around this big stomach. Funny, it was my ass that used to bother me most. That's why I named this blog My Big Fat Ass. Now it's my stomach. And if that means I have to have a tummy tuck I will. But first I want to get off at least 60 more pounds.

My goals this month are to work out every day, that's it! I will weigh myself and I am focusing on getting off 10lbs at a time. Watch how you 10lbs, I'm coming after you.

See you tomorrow
xoxox
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment