Thursday, May 31, 2018

4/100

Screw you day 4. Got a late start. I like to get the workout done ASAP but we missed the bus so I had to drive Anthony to school. Then get back to get Alexander ready for school. I didn't have the motivation to workout after getting him on the bus. In fact I wanted to nap. I forced myself to do 10 minutes of 30 day shred. I like this one better than no more trouble zones so I think I'll work on this one for a while until I build up.
I do like feeling my muscle being sore! And I like the fact that I'm doing this for me and didn't tell a single sole I was trying again.
I do know the more you doing something it becomes part of your routine. I quit smoking. I remember when I stopped taking sugar on my coffee, it was hard to get used to but now if there's sugar I can't drink it. I would love for my eating habits and workouts to become routine. That would be fabulous.
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment