Monday, October 1, 2018

Oct 1

Day 22...But is it really day 22? I missed two days of doing the work out. I walked both those days instead
I guess my definition of days is when I do a dvd the whole time. So technically I'm not even on day one because I still haven't made it to the end of the dvd. That didn't happen until I was working out for 3 months. So these days I'm looking to measure haven't started yet. I'm still in my warm up months and that's fine. I will get there slowly and surely.
I think I'll change the title from day 22 to Oct 1 and just use the dates until I get through the whole dvd.
I worked out late. We had a bad start to Monday. Anthony was late for the bus. It wasn't pretty. Tomorrow we will do better. The kids are almost home from school.
I need a shower and have to get Alex to soccer.
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment