Monday, February 13, 2012

do not take my silence as quitting!

Some how my browser does not like me signing into my blog and times out! I keep trying and finally I was able to log in tonight.

I am working out, feel very determined. I am down a total of 18lbs of the regained weight from having my little boy. I was giving myself until June to get off the 30lbs but I am feeling confident that I can do it by my birthday on April 4th! or at least be really close!

then I will reset my weight loss counter to lose another 20...baby steps I'm taking.

I did a late work out on Sunday night and I'm real proud of myself. I could have came home from visiting my Aunt & Uncle and just watched TV but I did my new Jillian Michaels DVD.

hoping to have another good weigh in on Friday!

Thanks for reading :-0 Still Fat in NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment