Thursday, January 26, 2012

4th day of working out

I was so tired this morning. The baby was so fussy. I didn't get a good night's sleep with the fuss pot, the 2am feeding and the 7am feeding.. and the wondering man I am currently married to had the nerve to tell me he was tired after going to bed at 10pm! I will give him tired, come here let me kick you in the face.. wait I can't get my leg up that high yet! Dammit..I will work on that.

I got on the scale and the number went down.. so I put my game face on
and did Debbie Siebers's Slim in 6® start it up. There was no way I could do Jillian Michael's another day.

In the afternoon I went over to visit with my aunt and cousins. My uncle had open heart surgery today.... it runs in the family so I need to get this weight OFF now. I don't want to die in my 60's like my grandfather.

I felt really good when I got dressed, I'm feeling strong and determined. I snapped this photo of myself in the van on the drive over to my aunts.


Thanks for reading :-0 Still Fat in NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment