Wednesday, January 18, 2012

something happened today!

On Saturday I went shopping for new bras. After gaining weight with the baby and losing it again my bras didn't fit right and the girls were sagging. I had NO idea how great I would feel with these new bras and the girls sitting where they belong.

I am a stay at home mom and the last few months of my pregnancy I was hardly getting dressed to put my 4yr old on the bus for school. This year I have been getting dressed every day. My son has been asking if I'm going out because he was so used to me in my pjs.

Well today I put on my new red bra, which made me feel sexy and grabbed what I call a 'house shirt'.. meaning I wouldn't go out of the house wearing it because it either doesn't cover the saggy baby belly I am left with, or it has a stain or it is too tight...you know what I mean.. WELL this so called 'house shirt' is NO LONGER a house shirt!!! I rejected it because it didn't hide saggy belly, but with dropping a few pounds AND my new amazing lift bras, I feel amazing today!!!!!!!

I have a LONG way to go but these little things make me feel GREAT!

Thanks for reading :-0 Still Fat in NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment