Tuesday, January 24, 2012

another workout

Today I did some of the Jillian Michaels. Damn she's hard for me but I knew if I did the same workout from yesterday I wouldn't make 10 minutes. My legs are killing me from yesterday.

less than 10 minutes into my workout Alexander started screaming, so I turned around and faced him while he was sitting in his little chair. I know he doesn't understand what mommy is doing, but I felt like screaming "shut up kid, don't you want to go bike riding with mommy or go to a water park?"

I am holding him in my left arm right now as I type with one hand.
Ha I really thought I was smiling! you can see how red my face is from the workout!

I'm done...now I just need to stick to my diet again today...GO ME!


Thanks for reading :-0 Still Fat in NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment