Monday, January 23, 2012

I did it!

I did the 24 minutes of the "start it up" section of Debbie Sieber's Slim in 6 I really like that there is a countdown clock for the whole work out and each area we are working on also has it's own clock. That really helped to keep me going.

After 10 minute I wanted to stop but just pushed myself. I even put my camera on its timer to get a few pictures. I just looked at the pictures and HATE how I look. But isn't that the point? I hate how I look so I am doing something about it. I decided to post one of the pictures to keep myself motivated.


I need to keep going. I don't want to miss out on fun stuff with my boys because mommy is too fat. I want to ride a bike with my boys, take them to a water park and take a trip on a plane without worrying if I will fit in the seat.

Losing weight also means cuter clothes, maybe getting checked out once in while and better sex *grin*!!!

so here's to me on my first work out day and sticking to my diet. Now I need a shower!

Thanks for reading :-0 Still Fat in NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment