Friday, September 21, 2012

Stalkers Kym and Cameron


Kym and Cameron if you want to lose 60lbs then GET UP OFF YOUR ASS find a diet and work out!!!!
Or better yet go to the doctor I go to and write your own blog about your own fat ass!

I'm not a doctor or nutritionist. My fight with food is about my life and why I eat and how to control that and my diet. You're not supporting me, you're not a friend, you weren't even in my thoughts except when I discovered one or both of you started coming to my blog and couldn't figure out WHY.

You blocked me ASAP when I came back to Facebook... so block me again and go the hell away. And let me remind you that your RUDENESS towards me when I was pregnant is the reason we aren't talking.

Your IP address still shows up, so you're not fooling ANYONE with your comment from  "Anonymous"

I will continue to leave you personal "inspiring" GET OFF YOUR FAT ASS AND WORK OUT messages every single day so that's the FIRST thing you see when you come here to spy on my life.




And for those who missed it one of my stalkers left a comment 
I'm in NO MOOD for these people. 
 I even just made a label called Stalkers Kym & Cameron so I can keep track of how many times they show up on my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment