Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Day 17

I did about 15 minutes today. I'm sweaty and my abs hurt! Good they need to hurt.
I know weight doesn't come off quickly  but I hate the scale. It has me weighing more than I did when I started 16 days ago. I know I shouldn't weigh myself every day for this reason but it does help me say what did I eat and how can I get that number better.
I don't want to give up on myself I want to do this every day until it becomes who I am! The longest I have gone with working out is 22 days. I know I'll pass that this time, but I also know that 22 days in a row came with a prior 3 months of working out 3x a week.
Little steps to change my big fat life!
I also saw that my oldest has to do a daily exercise routine for 30 days to earn a Webelo badge. I will do that with him! GOALS!
See you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment