Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Day 2 -1-22-20

First thing's first... tomorrow I have to try a different workout. I have to mix it up for myself or I get annoyed that I can't do it.  so there's that.

I did 10 minutes. I was going to say only 10 minutes but hey, listen to me, it's 10 minutes I didn't do last week! Okay? I'm sick of you beating yourself up and feeling worthless. I'm sick of you measuring yourself against other people's ideas. You need to figure you out and to hell what they think. Just like how you don't give a sh!t if people like you or not with the HSA, you gotta get stuff done. Now carry that here. Got it?


I had to go search for my DID list to see who the heck was talking. Here's what I found...LOL My DID Clone list. It's really my personality did-disorder..LOL OMG this is 20 years old and still a list I refer too.

I'm not sure who I am at the moment.   Maybe Super DID? I really need someone from the DDK to help me out here. Ohhh Huma, where are you? LOL not here that's for sure, not sure if he knows I even have a blog.

I'm talking to myself, maybe my DID list needs to be updated. Maybe I should really create all these DIDs, wouldn't that be something.

Yeah, I'm going with Super DID. She must be the one talking. And I like it. She's nice to Plain-Old DID who is my everyday persona and usually the depressed, broken, beat up one. I don't want to be her anymore.

New and Improved DID comes out when I lose weight, I know her, she likes to go shopping, especially for bras.

Evil DID, oh she's a BITCH you do not want her to come out!! She will cut you. She was out the other night dealing with a real pain in the ass mom from the HSA.

Dizzy DID, she's the one who can't understand what you are talking about. She needs it explained 50 times and still doesn't get it.

Dragon DID, she's feeling strong and wants to do things that give her wings. Loves to create mini dragons. She must be the one who made the lucky pocket dragons!

DIVA DID, oh she's the hottie that's done with her hair, make up and nails. She usually follows after New and Improved DID. She hasn't been around for a few years.

Desiger DID - she's out just about every day. She's the creative force that drives most decisions.

Las Vagas DID - I think this one needs to be renamed. To Traveling DID. I went to Vagas once, I HATED IT! I don't gamble, so big mistake. It was boring for me. I also did not have a good time with the person I was with. I wanted to. Believe me more than anything I wanted it to be a magical trip. It just wasn't. 


Editor DID - She works with Designer DID. She's in charge of the yearbooks now.

Super DID - well that's who's talking right now. Feeling confident, strong, sure of herself and goals. Will handle anything thrown at her.

Hunk Hunting DID - Oh she's doing NOTHING these days. no hunks to hunt. Plus she only comes out after New and Improved and Diva DID arrive.

Suess DID - well that rhyming one only shows up as needed. She's not needed

Sleepy Time DID - OH MY GOSH, this is my favorite DID. I can't want to sleep every single day.

Commando DID - well umm. that speaks for itself, I'm commando right now!

Special Ops DID - I only take her out when I need to uncover something or pull off a surprise, which I happen to be doing this Friday, so I guess she's out.

Office DID - I still use her skills, comes in handy being a part of the HSA. And she types fast!

Nervous Break Down DID - Well this is my panic side, super depressed side and general worrying side. Usually shows up for IEP meetings now, early December, I defiantly have season depression. It's hard to pick up when this one comes out. Then I cycle to Plain Old DID.

But today and Yesterday I am SUPER DID! and I feel it!

Time to get ready for my morning meeting. Thank you for talking to yourself. I love you bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment