Thursday, January 23, 2020

so hey...

So I did a mini work out. my abs are hurting. I know I need to change the video I'm doing, but I couldn't find the one I wanted to do so abs again it was. Boy, do they hurt.
I spent most of the morning reading the new scout by laws. I have a few questions, I want to make sure I'm doing everything right so I don't get fired.  It's 40 pages! FORTY!! HSA bylaws aren't this long. Maybe they should have worked on them when they were involved in the HSA.
I have to go get gas now, we are on E, then go to the farmers market to get flowers for our principal and then pick up the kids, buy a gift card and finally come home to the never-ending homework and be ready for scouts at 7. And someone asked me if I wanted a part time job.. LMAO! I dont' even have time to create right now.
See you tomorrow during the new moon! Learning moon phases with my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment