Monday, January 27, 2020

Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday

Hello World and when I say that I mean, Hello Me since nobody reads my blog anymore. I don't blame anyone, I stopped writing. So Hello Future Me that reads this one day.

Friday, Jan 24 was an awesome day! I managed to get 5 minutes work out in. It was hard, my abs were killing me by Friday. But I did it in the AM, jumped in the shower and got the boys off to school. We had an assembly and a surprise for the Principal's birthday. It was GREAT!! She was so surprised that we got the whole school in the all-purpose room to sign to her.

I then met up with another friend for the afternoon and got back in time to pick up both kids from school. I had 2 hours until the next event, the Kids Tricky Tray. I did homework with Anthony and got us out the door by 5:15pm! Set up the tricky tray tables, helped the Committee Chair with all last minute things and the event started on time at 6:30pm!

The big win for the night was Alexander with the Principal of the day. I was so damn happy, I cried! AND I DIDN'T CHEAT like some people did in the past. I wanted it so badly for him and he won fair and square.

Came home very happy on Friday night, BEST DAY EVER!

Saturday I had a scout meeting. All the boys finished Running with the Pack adventure loop. It POURED so much I was soaking wet when we got out of the car to got into the house. We ended up staying home and not going to church. Then we got a call that the basement at church flooded so CCD was canceled in the AM.

Sunday Alexander and I spent the day watching movies, while Anthony spent the day with Nonna. They went to see 1917.

And here I am Monday. Already on my 3rd load of laundry, washed a few dishes have more to do, a little HSA work and I did my work out. I need to do the shakes today for my meals, I wasn't very good over the weekend, but still showed a lost of .5lbs.

I also have an IEP meeting today for Anthony.

Okay me... I think I'm Office DID today, see you tomorrow! Drink Shakes and water. You can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment