Thursday, January 26, 2017

Go me!

I am so proud of myself. The inner thin healthy girl is currently in the driver seat. I love her. I love her motivation. I love her focus. She talked me through my 10 minute work out this morning while Fat Girl me fought back the tears. FG knows she's one peanut butter cup away from a heart attack. Thin Girl told her to keep going and finish strong. She remindered her of reasons she's doing this, to be apart of my children's lives longer. To be around to see Grandchildren.
Fat people don't live long. When was the last time you saw a fat 80 year old? My life expectancy is probably in the 60s right now. I need to change that and I will change that.
Thin Girl also reminded Fat Girl about the cute clothes she could wear. And day dreamed about wearing a bikini, he'll even a bathing suit that wasn't a moo-moo.
I realize I will need a body lift. I already have skin sagging. I will find a doctor to talk to when I get to 150lb. Right now my focus is on loosing 5lbs. And I'm going great. I already see a difference in the scale from earlier this week. I won't count how much I lost until I have been working out a week. Next Tuesday is official weigh in for me.
So to recap, working out for my kids, grandkids that I dream about, cute clothes and a bikini, oh and sex! Lots and lots of sex!!! Not to toot my own horn, but sex with me is already pretty great according to my last lover. I can't imagine what it would be like if I was thin enough to try some of those positions on sexinfo101!
Time to hit the shower and have an amazing day where I stick to my meal plan, drink water, SMILE and believe in myself.
Go Maria, you've got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment