Thursday, January 26, 2017

Oh happy day

I'm so happy with my choices today. A few times I could have had a piece of candy. I was even offered a free donut but I happily said no thank you.
I'm currently having a snack of peppers and hummus. It's delicious.
It's 100 days until my son's communion. I want to have a pretty dress and be a few sizes down. I keep thinking about seeing my...hmm what are they?...future ex in-laws... I haven't see them since 3 dress sizes ago. Not that they ever said anything nice to me. I just want to look GOOD!
Okay okay I can hear one of you who reads my blog saying "you always look good" my response is Just Shut Up! Because I do not feel good with fat rolls. I know I will still be fat in 100 days (again just shut up because I am fat!) I am just looking forward to feeling good :-)
This is happy Maria signing off, still eating her peppers.

1 comment: