Saturday, January 22, 2011

Did my work out

I did a 30 minute work out this morning. I am tired!! I think I'm getting bored with this DVD and should try something new. I found a few more tapes when I was cleaning that I never opened.. you know those tapes or DVDs you buy thinking.. "I'll work out this time" and never do. The Ramp It Up section of Slim in 6® is just getting to me. Time to switch so I don't get bored and stop working out.. right? anyone here yet? anyone reading me yet?

We are going food shopping now, then tonight we are having company over for dinner. So I won't be sticking 100% to my diet plan, but that's okay because I just keep pushing forward and continue on my quest.

I'll let you know which tape or DVD I work out to tomorrow.

Healthy living everyone!
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment