Thursday, January 20, 2011

Today I feel beat down...

We all have those days...those emotional draining days. That's when I usually eat, eat and eat...but today I didn't!

Today started out okay enough... my husband woke me up early and even thou I didn't want to get out of bed and even laid back down for a while, I picked myself up and did Ramp It Up section of Slim in 6® . I knew I had to get it done before the meeting I had about my son at 11:30.

This workout is hard. I do my best and keep up. I thought the first half was bad but now that I'm doing the whole 47 minutes the 2nd half with the resistance bands makes me sweat more. I swear to you I am seeing a difference in my body already. My sides and waste are feeling smaller, my arms are feeling stronger. And the best is, today when I got dressed, I looked down and didn't see my stomach sticking out past my boobs.

I'm really glad I got that work out in, because after the meeting I was too drained to do anything more than run a few errands. I even napped with my son this afternoon.

Tomorrow is my weekly weigh in. I'm hoping for big numbers, no whammies. I am very excited to tell Dr. Ransom that I did 3 hours of exercise this week. I am hoping to see my muscle mass up!!

I'll keep you posted... well I mean I'll write my skinny self a another entry tomorrow.

Still Fat in NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment