Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I did it!!

My whole body is shaking and I have jello legs again but I did it, I finished the Ramp It Up section of Slim in 6®. The last few minutes of stretching all I could think of was "I need a shower" so I stopped the DVD and jumped in the shower.

I really can feel this work out working. Yesterday I really felt like my waist was smaller so I had my husband do my measurements. Sure enough 2.5 inches off my waste, 3 off my hips, 2.5 off my thighs and 2 off my arms. I'm amazed! That side oblique crunch she has you do is a killer. I showed my THIN husband the move last night, he did one and said "that's hard". Debbie Siebers says in the DVD "if you do this every day your waste will get thinner"...SHE'S RIGHT!!

This is only my 3rd week doing her DVD. I hardly worked out in December and gained back 2lbs...which to me was great considering all the eating I did all month long. So anyway I know darn well that the inches I got off didn't happen between Thanksgiving and New Years..They happened after New Years when I started giving 100% again.

I am really feeling good and I feel thin.. by no means am I THIN!! I am still in that "Morbid Obesity" category. But working out every day, sticking to my diet plan as dropped my BMI almost 10 points. Just a little more work and I move out of Mordid Obesity into Obesity yippie...lol what a funny thing to be cheering for, but it's the little steps that are keeping me going!!

I watched Heavy on A&E last night. Anyone see it? Wait, I'm still talking to myself.. nobody is reading my blog, so of course nobody saw it, nobody is here! Well it was inspiring. Hard work, diet and exercise does work...no need to jump on that gastric bypass band wagon. I've had several friends who went that route and some of them have gained the weight back!! What did they learn? Did they work out? nope!! so none of their habits changed and they still are eating unhealthy foods.

I have one friend Cheryl who fought with her weight and with hard work and exercise she's at a healthy weight! You can read her success story here.

Well my son is jumping all around asking for an apple, guess my blogging is over! I hope it's nap time soon, we've been up since 5:30.

Thanks for reading my big fat @$$ blog

No comments:

Post a Comment