Sunday, January 9, 2011

Took me long enough

I don't know why it has taken me so long to post my first post on this blog. I think about it almost every day but some how I don't make the time...that's going to change.

This blog is about my weight loss journey and I don't mean a Gastric Bypass. I am dieting and exercising and getting help from The Center for Medical Weight Loss.

I have NEVER been thin as an adult...or even a "normal" size. I remember weighing 100lbs and being told I was fat since I'm only 5ft. So the idea of being anything other than FAT alludes me. But I'm not giving up.

Sometime last June something clicked in my head that the only thing I could control was what I was eating... Hence my start to my new goal.. getting thin and loving myself aka project 143. for those that don't know 143 is code for I Love You..I didn't know either when I first heard it.

Since the end of June 2010 I have lost 33lbs. To have a healthy BMI I have a long long way to go.. so I create small goals for myself. Right now my goal is to get into a dress for a wedding this coming June. I hope to have lost at least another 30lbs but would be jumping for joy if it was 40lb.

Thanks for reading :-0
Still Fat in NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment