Thursday, January 13, 2011

Weigh in is tomorrow

My official doctor weigh in is tomorrow but my scale doesn't look like it's moved :( I wasn't 100% on my plan over last weekend but I got right back into working out and being good, so it's making me mad that the scale hasn't moved. I shouldn't get too upset because the doctor's scale is AMAZING... it just doesn't say a number or flash a sign saying "you're fat, you're fat" it gives me a print out of my water weight, muscle weight and fat weight. So even if the number doesn't change, I can see I lost fat and gained muscle or water weight.
I didn't get to be as big as a multi-family house over night, so I'm not going to get to a condo size any time soon and I'm fine with that as long as I continue to make good choices.
I'll be back tomorrow with the official results of this weeks weigh in.
Still Fat in NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment