Friday, January 14, 2011

down 1/2lb

so the scale said I'm down a half pound. In the past I would have been pissed but I'm not. Like I said my doctor at the center for medical weight loss has an awesome scale. I lost a pound of fat this week. That's GREAT!! and because I'm working out my muscle mass went up 1/2 lb. So that's why the scale only showed a 1/2 loss.

I'm not upset, not discouraged... I would be if I was only going by a normal scale. I'd feel like I have been working hard and it's not moving.. but the fact is it is moving... there's more to it than just a single number on the scale.

I hope to be able to get a work out in today, but with life there is always unexpected problems. So I'm hoping my husband comes home early so I can get some work out time in. If not that's the first thing I'm doing when I get up tomorrow.

Still Fat in NJ but feeling better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment