Tuesday, January 11, 2011

have fun???

If I thought exercise was fun I would have never gotten up to the morbidly obese category with a BMI of 54!!! I am a heart attack waiting to happen. But some how I picked myself up and went to the doctor for help. I'm so glad I'm not doing this alone anymore and I have real help.

Anyway since I was up super early I decided to get my work out in first. I'm currently working out to >Debbie Siebers's Slim in 6® which I bought about 6 years ago where it had remained in the box until just recently. Apparently I did open it because the training bands are missing... rats.. now I have to go looking for them...oh boy just rambling on here.. the point is, Debbie says "just have fun with it" REALLY? really you beautiful THIN woman? have fun? the big fat moo cow over here can hardly get her leg up to do your side kicks and you think I'm having fun?

UGHHH it's so hard... BUT I have come along way since last June. I could hardly keep up with >Richard Simmons! Then I tried >Jillian Michaels OMG she's so far beyond what I can handle. I don't know how those Biggest Loser people keep up with her.. and I'm about the same size of them.

I'm very happy doing the Slim in 6® and what I like the best is that there is a time counter in the corner so you know how long you have to do that part and how much more of the workout you have to go. But I'm still not having FUN!!! I'll let you know if FUN is ever a word I use to describe a work out!

Thanks for reading :-0
is anyone reading? doubt it - I'm just talking to myself
Still Fat in NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment