Wednesday, January 19, 2011

There's a thin girl inside me trying to get out!

And she's taken control!! I worked out again today. One more workout and I will have actually made the 3 hour mark that Dr. Ransom wants me to make every week. The most I've done in a week is just about 2 hours. I know I can do it.

We had things to do this morning and while out my son fell asleep before we got home. I carried him up the stairs...all 40lbs of him.. it was hard..I kept thinking I used to carry that much weight on my body. My scale has me down 40lb but the doctor's scale is 5lbs difference. Anyway, I knew it was a perfect time to go work out. I put him in bed and did the Ramp It Up section of Slim in 6®

My shoulders are killing me. The resistance band part is amazing and hard. I am feeling the burn as they say so I know I'm doing it right. As I'm sweating and it's burning, I keep thinking "I want to wear shorts this summer". Plus we have a wedding to go to in June that my son is the ring bearer. I want to look good and wear a dress. I can do it!!!

I am really looking forward to my weigh in this week. With all the exercising I'm doing I am hoping to see my muscle mass go up. My personal scale hasn't moved at all. It sometimes happens when I'm getting close to that time of the month or it could be because I'm burning fat and building muscle.

That's it from me.
Tomorrow is another day.

Thanks for stopping by
Still fat in NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment