Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Sly Saboteur

dunt dunt daa
Enters my evil nemesis, The Sly Saboteur...She lurks around the corner waiting for me to feel vulnerable and hungry...She enters my house with, not just a few, but TWO gallon size bags of freshly made homemade cookies.

She has tried and succeeded in the past to derail my diet plans, leaving me with crumbs all over my face from gobbling down her delicious cookies and ultimately going completely off my diet leaving me fatter and more unhappy....

But not this time you evil Sly Saboteur, she says with her hands on her hips, I'm Super Fat @$$ Girl and you will not defeat this time...BEGONE WITH YOU..

I sent her packing with her two gallon size bags!!!
Three Cheers for my big fat @$$!
hip hip hooray

Still Fat in NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment