Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I am feeling down

I stayed on the diet plan yesterday and today, but I did not exercise. The left over food from the weekend is still in the house, which is really getting to me. There are cookies and a cake and candy that I just want to eat until I explode but I haven't.

Why is it that the years of packing on the pounds went so fast, but the time it's taking to get it off is painfully slow?
I mean today, dragged!!!!!!! and its only 7:45pm! Is it tomorrow yet?

I have been stuck floating around the same few pounds since before Christmas. I feel like I am never going to get out of this 10lb range I'm working on. I am going to change my weight lost ticker so I only look at this current 10lbs I'm fighting..seeing the larger number in the "to go" field is not helping motivate me. In fact its adding to this depression I'm fighting with right now...ok let me go do that....There I changed it.. only 9.5 pounds to go! much better.

Today I worked on potty training with my son... and spent most of the day in the bathroom. He's just not getting it :-( I think tomorrow I need to push myself and exercise as soon as I get up, or it's not going to get done.

Wish me luck!
Still Fat in NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment